Quality characterized by honesty, reliability, and fairness, developed in a relationship over time. Integrity requires three steps:
(1) discerning what is right and what is wrong;
(2) acting on what you have discerned, even at personal cost; and
(3) saying openly that you are acting on your understanding of right from wrong.
- begin and continue as a personal ON-GOING decision to stand firm on principals that are inherently good.
- most likely take the long, straight and narrow road and does not cave into cheating.
- tell the truth over a lie despite the consequences.
- suffer the consequences instead of compromise itself.
- help to steer a person clear of those that easily bow to a corrupt nature.
- be apt to lend a helping hand simply as a by-product of this special lifestyle decision.
- diminish and eventually disappear if you choose to ignore and abandon it’s blessing.
- set you apart from a great number of people who have chosen to follow the lead of a different drummer.
- sometimes separate you from the “in” crowd, but that’s not always the case.
- on some occasions, make other people feel uncomfortable around you because of their own insecurities, problems and guilt.
- impress others only because of your decision to adhere to such a (sometimes) difficult lifestyle.
- sometimes put you into tight situations that APPEAR to be needlessly difficult.
- allow for rebuilding. It will come back and continue to blossom if you choose and allow it to grow within.
Apply for membership email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any additional questions, please email us directly email@example.com.